There are many!! But I have to say: Zuhair Murad, Jenny Packham and Christian Louboutin
I think one fashion no-no is to wear different prints all at once! One print at the time please 🙂
Mmmm, these two : Red Shorts under the Parisian sun and Life is fun : Blue, White & Brown Outfit with a Sweet touch
It will be in NYC wearing a Black, White or Coral Dress
At the moment it will be my Maje Winter Coat, a Black A shaped skirt and a ZARA comfy Gray sweater
I guess it will be a little Black dress and a pair of High heels for sure!
My nominations for the Liebster Award are:
1. Kristin from http://www.thepetitepearproject.com
2. Limairy from http://www.newyorkpetite.com
3. Laura from http://www.amoodygirlscloset.com
4. Kate from http://www.katestylepetite.com
5. Maia from http://www.thepetiteprinciple.com
6. Madame Daniel from http://www.madamedaniel.com
7. Yaneiza from http://www.onelatinamom.com
8. Vanessa from http://www.vanessarunway.com
9. Gladys from http://www.touchesofglam.blogspot.mx
10. Diana from http://www.dianacloudlet.com
1. Post your award to your blog
2. Answer the questions that you were given from the person who nominated you
3. Nominate a few new bloggers you’ve discovered
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
My Questions for the nominees:
1. What is your favorite season for fashion?
2. Which blogs do you check daily?
3. What make-up product could you not live without?
4. What inspired you to start blogging?
5. Name 3 items in your wardrobe you would never give up
6. How much time a week do you spend on blogging?
7. Best style tip?
8. If you could meet one blogger, who would it be?
9. List 5 words that best describe you
10. What is your favorite brand and why?
Thank you again Diane for the nomination, I had a fun answering all these questions 🙂
Also, for more information on this outfit, you can check out this post!
I look forward to reading all your answers!
Besitos from Paris