Thank you Pauline from Pauline Loves Food for nominating me to The Sunshine Blogger Award (read her nomination post here). I really love reading this kind of posts and learning from other bloggers.
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
This award is given to bloggers by bloggers. They nominate bloggers that they think are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers.
1. Thank the person that nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person that nominated you
3. Nominate some other bloggers for this award and give them 11 questions to answer
4. Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo
1. What do you like most about blogging?
When I blog, not only do I express myself but I also create a relationship with other bloggers. This, for me, is the best part in blogging.
2. One song you’ll never stop listing to?
At the moment I love listening to “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee.
3. What things are you most grateful over in your life?
Having a beautiful family and being a mom.
4. What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
My family, especially my mom, used to always call me Karli. I wanted then to use this name and I added Tips because I wanted to create a blog to share ideas and tips with others.
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve eaten?
I think that would be Snails.
6. Worst travel experience ever?
Mmmm I don’t think I have one!
7. Where are you from, and what is the most common stereotype or misconception about your home town/state/country?
I am from Quito-Ecuador. Some people think it is in Africa. Also, some people think it is always warm in my country, but I come from the capital which is at an altitude of 2880 m. It actually gets very cold there!
8. What is one important lesson you’ve learned in your travels?
It is important to always learn a few words in the native language of your destination.
9. Most unique travel destination you’ve visited?
mmmm so many but I really loved Croatia.
10. What is/are your travel goal(s) for 2017?
Ufff, I would like to go to many countries but this year my plan is to go to Ecuador, the USA and Canada. If I have a bit extra money and time, I might go with my hubby and baby to Sweden or Finland.
11. How do you like your coffee?
I like it not so strong. I love cappuccinos.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
- Lucie C. from The Happy Millefeuille for her positive energy and amazing food recipes
- Zol from Mi carita feliz because we are both latinas and moms in Paris and I love her parenting tips
- Laura from A Moody Girls Closet because I love her colourful style
- Diane from Petite in Paris for her stylish looks and tips on how to dress when you are petite
- Camille from Madame Daniel because I love her DIYs and inspiring travel destinations
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are your three favorite blogs or bloggers?
- What is that you like most about travelling?
- Which country/city/place would you recommend to visit? and why?
- What’s the most exciting thing you ever done?
- What’s your favorite type of food?
- What’s your next destination?
- A book that you will definitely recommend?
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- What was your best travel experience?
- What is that you like the most about blogging?
I wish you all a happy week!!!